3 Days Culture Tour Itinerary For Lahore
Old Lahore city and food
- Today will be a dedicated tour for seeing the ancient walled part of Lahore City. We will start off with one of the thirteen gates of Lahore, which is the Delhi Gate.
- Visit an old Spice Market from Mughal Empire era, wherein the colors and aromas will blow you away.
- For a bite, enjoy a traditional Pakistani meal with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
- Then, proceed to see the historic Wazir Khan Masjid for its beautiful mosaics (intricate faience tile work) laid out on its walls that shed light on the religions, and the variety of civilizations that dominated the city through different periods of time.
- Make a stop at Shahi Hammam, designed hundreds of years ago as a public bathhouse to service both the visiting travellers, as well as the inhabitants of the city.
- Before returning the night with a great meal, you will have a historical guided tour of Lahore Fort and Badshahi Mosque.
Modern city and shopping tour
- Today, you will explore the modern part of this city at various hustling shopping malls and markets. This day will start with a visit to the largest park (Gulshan-e-Iqbal Park) in the city, operating since the colonial era.
- Visit the biggest shopping mall (Emporium Mall) of Lahore so you can shop for your loved ones back at home.
- Then, see the largest mosque in Lahore city built in the modern era, and then a quick visit to the recently built Eiffel Tower Replica.
- Dinner will be at a fancy roof-top restaurant with the night view of the city to behold.
Flag ceremony at wagah border with india
- On your last day, you will attend a flag ceremony at the border crossing with India, just on the outskirts of Lahore at Wagah Border. Attending this ceremony will be a full day activity and here you can see the mixture of culture and patriotism of two nations.
- Return to Lahore and a feast, before calling it a day.
- English speaking Lahore tour guide.
- Pick up + Drop off from the hotel, and all transportation.
- 2 meals a day.
- Entrance tickets.