Keenjhar Lake Trip Details
Keenjhar Lake commonly called Kalri Lake is in Thatta District, Sindh, Pakistan. It is 122 km from Karachi and 18 km from the town of Thatta. It is the second largest freshwater lake in Pakistan. It is an important source of drinking water for Thatta District and Karachi city. Explore the Historical Lower Sindh
02.00 pm Departure from Karachi.
04:00 pm Arrival at Keenjhar Lake.
Members free to take a dip in the Lake.
05:00 pm Set up Camps, Lights, Music
06:00 pm Sunset photography and boat ride in the Lake.
08.00 pm BBQ Dinner and Bonfire.
09.00 pm Stay Night in Camps in front of STDC huts.
08.00 am Breakfast
09.00 am Departure from Keenjhar Lake.
10.00 am Visit of Makli Graveyard.
12.00 am Visit of Shah Jahan masjid.
01.00 pm Lunch
02.30 pm Visit Haleji Lake.
04.00 pm Visit Bhambore ruins and museum.
07.00 pm Arrive at Karachi
- Trekking boots/Joggers/Comfortable Shoes/Slippers
- Back Pack
- Torches with extra batteries
- Waterproof lower and Jacket
- Thermals (both upper and lower)
- T shirts for day trekking
- Water bottle
- Socks, preferably woolen (4-6 pairs)
- Gloves (highly recommended)
- Muffler (highly recommended)
- Beanie (highly recommended)
- Hand wash/soap/sanitizer, wipes, tooth paste and all other necessities
- Sun Block and Sun glasses
- Camps (3 persons sharing)
- Sleeping mattress
- Sleeping bag
- Standard Meals
- Basic first aid kit