Lahore 2 Days Tour
- Visit Lahore fort, built in 16th century, it is a marvel of Mughal architecture with its fabulous Sheesh Mahal and superbly preserved halls of the special and common audience.
- Next, go to Badshahi mosque, considered the world’s largest, living, historical mosque from the 17th century.
- In the afternoon explore the old city of Lahore, which is certainly the highlight of Lahore. This fascinating area is a maze of interconnecting alleys and multi-storey old houses.
- Drive to Wagah border which is 27km from Lahore, for an impressive and exciting ceremony, that begins with the handshake of captains of the two countries followed by a martial and war like a drill.
- Watch the unique ceremony which will thrill and excite you, you will never forget it.
Morning, we will visit Shalimar Garden the lace of love and happiness with its triple terraced gardens decorated with marble pavilions, this is one of the world’s finest Persian style gardens, laid out by Emperor Shah Jahan.
- Later visit Lahore museum, displaying a complete cross section of the culture and history of the region with rare manuscripts miniatures, Islamic calligraphy, contemporary arts and crafts.Pakistan,s finest museum also contains one of the best collections of Buddhist art from the Gandhara Period.
- After lunch break drive to Emperor Jahangir’s tomb, presenting a Mughal display of mosaics inlays. The tomb of the fourth Mughal emperor is set magnificently in the clam surrounding of symmetrical gardens.
- Air conditioned transport with fuels and toll taxes.
- Entry tickets for sites and monuments.
- English-speaking guide.