Kund Malir is a stunning beach in Balochistan, located in Hingol National Park, around 145 km from Zero Point on the Makran Coastal Highway. Standing tall in the plains of Balochistan are majestic rock formations carved out of the natural landscape over the years: the Great Sphinx and the resilient Princess of Hope.
- Water bottle
- Hand wash/soap/sanitizer, wipes, tooth paste and all other necessities
- Sun Block and Sun glasses
- Trekking boots/Joggers/Comfortable Shoes/Slippers
How To Make Payment
1: Make 50% Payment in advancein bank account
OR Transfer through ATM or Internet/mobile Banking
Or you can pay us cash.
2: Send us payment receipt with participant names & contact numbers on WHATSAPP Snaps of the Deposit Receiving Slip on this Number +92-333-2226-163
11:00 pm Departure from Karachi
04:00 am: Entry in Hingol National Park
04:40 am: Reach Kund Malir Beach
Bonfire & Star gazing
06:00 am: Breakfast at Kund Malir Beach
06:45 am: Watch Sunrise
07:00 am: Departure for visit to princess of hope
07:30 am: Reach Princess of hope
08:00 am: Left princess of hope
08:45 am: Stop for Photo-shoot at Golden Desert Beach
09:30 am: Back to Kund Malir Beach
10:00 am: Swimming and body surfing in waves at beach
12:30 pm: Lunch time
01:30 pm: Departure from Kund Malir beach
02:15 pm: Reach Nani Mandir
03:15 pm: Departure from Nani Mandir
08:30 pm: Reach Karachi
- 50% of the total amount will be deducted if cancellation notified 7 days prior to the trip.
- 75% of the total amount will be deducted if cancellation notified 4 days prior to the trip.
- 100% of the total amount will be deducted if cancellation notified within the last 3 days prior to the trip unless the trip is canceled by the management