The Makran Coastal Highway is located primarily in Balochistan, Pakistan. It follows the Arabian Sea coast from Karachi to Gwadar.Previously there was a muddy track linking Karachi with the town of Gwadar. Journeys between the two could take several days as the safest route was to travel via Quetta. The journey time has now been reduced to six or seven hours with the construction of the new Makran Coastal Highway (National Highway N10). During the journey on Coastal highway you will experience a beautiful coast line and along with the coastal highway Mud volcano, Princess of Hope, Nani temple, Kund Malir and then Buzi Pass and it goes upto Gawadar.This time we are going to explore an unexplored hidden gem of Balochistan, a deep blue sea side known as Sapat Beach. From coastal highway we will do some off roading to reach Sapat beach. This beach is with beautiful caves. So don’t miss the chance.
- Two Way AC Transport
- Professional Photography
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Camps/Tents (4 persons per Camp)
- Mineral Water
- 3 meals (Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast)
- 4X4 Vigo Ride
How To Make Payment
1: Make 50% Payment in advancein bank account
OR Transfer through ATM or Internet/mobile Banking
Or you can pay us cash.
2: Send us payment receipt with participant names & contact numbers on WHATSAPP Snaps of the Deposit Receiving Slip on this Number +92-333-2226-163
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members; otherwise FAC can cancelhis/her trip at any time.
• We are not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• We are not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyondhuman control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, enginefailures or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
11:00 AM: Departure from Karachi
02:00 PM: Lunch & Namaz Break at Winder
05:00 PM: Arrival at Sapat Beach by 4X4 Vigo, 8 Persons at a time, rest will wait in Coaster.
Vigo will be only used for transferring participants to and from Sapat Beach, Rest Traveling in
Coaster/Coach. Families will be given priority to go first.
07:00 PM: Free Time to explore the beach & enjoy sunset
10:00 PM: Dinner at Camp Site Stargazing Bone Fire & Sleep Time
06:00 AM: Packup of Camps & Setup
07:00 AM: Departure after Sunrise at Beach
09:30 AM: Breakfast at Winder
10:30 AM: Departure for Karachi
12:00 PM: Arrival back in city